Social media. That is why you are here, reading this blog post.
But then are you addicted to it? Let us see.
1. You have only social media apps on your phone
You may have QuizUp and Candy Crush but then almost all the time you are either glued to the Twitter app, Instagram, Snapchat or any other social app.
2. You JUST CAN’T IGNORE that new notification
Somebody just liked your pic on Instagram and you will even come running from Mars through a nuclear explosion into the Amazon forest to check it.
3. You are on social media, even after you log off from the web client
It is midnight, you log off Facebook and turn the computer off.
Then you roll on the bed and log in via phone again.
4. You have to Instagram each and every dish you are served when in a restaurant
..and then you tag it #foodporn.
And if you accidentally start eating..
5. You snapchat EVERYTHING that you are upto
You have the extraordinary ability to Snapchat anything and everything.
6. You use hashtags everywhere, on EACH AND EVERY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE
You pretty much know how to use hashtags, then why not flaunt?
7. You keep saving locations on Foursquare, even during morning walks
Who cares?! One of the most important aims in your life is to win more awards and medals on Foursquare than in reality.
By the way, it is not only morning walks..
and even the workout can be depressing for you at times..
8. You lose a follower on Twitter and your whole day goes bad
Seriously, I know that feel bro.
9. You just got an amazing tweet but it is longer than 140 characters
..and then you start typng d twt lke ths.
10. You frequently keep checking the likes and comments on your latest post
It is an addiction, you can’t help!
11. Your twitter is full of people who post every five minutes and you get a sense of competition
..and then you start to tweet..
So tell me how did you like my third post under relatbles in the comments. Did I miss out on any point you know? TELL ME!
I post once a week. So do tell me what do you want to read next. :)
CONTENT IS ORIGINAL. Memes are copied.
~ The Inquisitive Woman
P.S: Humour is easy.